[squeak-dev] Re: About Configurations

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 00:35:25 UTC 2010

So I guess what I'm wondering is, does what we have support this approach with a bit of extra work, or do we need to scrap it and implement something else, which knows to load (for example) Metacello when loading up Seaside? I doubt we really want to load Seaside differently than the Seaside developers do... Right?