[squeak-dev] Fwd: RE: Where is Seaside download???

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Jul 20 16:43:49 UTC 2010

Folks -

Anyone knowledgeable up for making a Squeak4.1 based Seaside-ready image
(or perhaps two: One with 2.8 and one with 3.0) that we can host on
Squeak.org? I can feel the pain in the absence of the upcoming installer
and it's something I think we can host reasonably easily on Squeak.org
to make things easier for new users.

Cheers,
   - Andreas