[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-ar.455.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Thu Jul 22 03:05:42 UTC 2010

Andreas Raab uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-ar.455.mcz

Name: Morphic-ar.455
Author: ar
Time: 21 July 2010, 8:04:01.329 pm
UUID: e67f35c5-8cdc-2c4d-89fa-90a69950642c
Ancestors: Morphic-ul.454

Move a method from Etoys to Morphic since it should be in Morphic.

=============== Diff against Morphic-ul.454 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Morph class>>partName:categories:documentation:sampleImageForm: (in category 'new-morph participation') -----
+ partName: aName categories: aList documentation: aDoc sampleImageForm: aForm
+ 	"Answer a DescriptionForPartsBin which will represent a launch of a new instance of my class via the #newStandAlone protocol sent to my class. Use the category-list and documentation provided.  This variant allows an overriding image form to be provided, useful in cases where we don't want to launch a sample instance just to get the form"
+
+ 	| descr |
+ 	descr := DescriptionForPartsBin new
+ 		formalName: aName