[squeak-dev] Re: Fwd: RE: Where is Seaside download???

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri Jul 23 04:16:29 UTC 2010

Hi Chris -

Since you were about to update the Website can you also point to the
additional downloads that I've just put up on Squeak.org? We now have
both 2.8 and 3.0 "Expert" (just the image) and "Easy" (All-in-One)
downloads. Perhaps we can present it like here:

Download Seaside 3.0:
* Easy Install (recommended for new users)

http://ftp.squeak.org/various_images/seaside/Squeak4.1/Seaside3.0-All-in-One.zip
* Expert Install (just the image and changes)
   http://ftp.squeak.org/various_images/seaside/Squeak4.1/Seaside3.0.zip

Download Seaside 2.8:
* Easy Install (recommended for new users)

http://ftp.squeak.org/various_images/seaside/Squeak4.1/Seaside2.8-All-in-One.zip
* Expert Install (just the image and changes)
   http://ftp.squeak.org/various_images/seaside/Squeak4.1/Seaside3.0.zip

Thanks for all your help!

Cheers,
   - Andreas