[squeak-dev] Re: Fwd: RE: Where is Seaside download???

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 13:05:15 UTC 2010

Hello,
I am pleased to see a one-click all-in-one image for Seaside 3.0. Thank you.

One thing which is remains is to add a short description and download link to
http://www.squeak.org/Download/

There is currently a description for a 3.9 and 3.10beta based 'Web'
version, which probably should be removed.

Maybe somebody is willing to do a AIDA/Web version in addition.

(see below)

-- Hannes

from:
http://www.squeak.org/Download/

Squeak-Web

    * Creator:Damien Cassou
for web developers. They are based on squeak-dev images but also
contain Seaside, AIDA/Web, Magritte and Pier. Feel free to use these
images and send me an email if you have any comment.
    * Image Filename: sq3.9-7067web.zip or beta/sq3.10-web.zip (always
prefer the most recent versions)
for more information and download links