[squeak-dev] Re: [Cryptography Team] DESPlugin is broken

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Sun Jul 25 03:47:19 UTC 2010

On Sat, 24 Jul 2010, Rob Withers wrote:

> [...]

That's very strange. I uploaded the DESPlugin I built with the Cog tools
to http://leves.web.elte.hu/cryptography/cogplugins/DESPlugin.dll . The
plugin is built from the sources linked here:
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2010-July/152005.html
. All tests are green with the plugin.

The DESPlugin I used to use with SqueakVM is here:
http://leves.web.elte.hu/cryptography/DESPlugin.dll

Please check if you get errors with these plugins too.

Levente