[squeak-dev] The Trunk: MorphicExtras-cbr.90.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Wed Jul 28 02:43:59 UTC 2010

David T. Lewis uploaded a new version of MorphicExtras to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/MorphicExtras-cbr.90.mcz

Name: MorphicExtras-cbr.90
Author: cbr
Time: 27 July 2010, 6:51:14.719 pm
UUID: 3a3ab829-a9c5-4415-b7d5-7861e6fb0413
Ancestors: MorphicExtras-ar.89

Made one of the saddest comments in the system happier.

=============== Diff against MorphicExtras-ar.89 ===============

Item was changed:
  Morph subclass: #LedCharacterMorph
  	instanceVariableNames: 'char highlighted'
  	classVariableNames: 'BSegments CHSegmentOrigins CHSegments CVSegmentOrigins CVSegments DSegments TSegments'
  	poolDictionaries: ''
  	category: 'MorphicExtras-Leds'!

+ !LedCharacterMorph commentStamp: 'cbr 7/27/2010 18:47' prior: 0!
+ I represent a character to be displayed on an LedMorph; I am a peer to LedDigitMorph. The char 36 is SPACE.
+
+ I can live outside of LedMorphs, however. If you'd like to play with me, evaluate the following line:
+
+
+ LedCharacterMorph new char: $e; openInWorld!
- !LedCharacterMorph commentStamp: '<historical>' prior: 0!
- char 36 is SPACE!