[squeak-dev] Re: Bootstrap logic in recent Tweak-Core (?)

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Jul 29 02:32:49 UTC 2010

On 28.07.2010, at 12:25, Andreas Raab wrote:

> was able to run a SimpleDemoMaster just fine (see screenshot).

Great!

On a slightly related note, I chatted with Matthew (and Julian) at Squeakfest about tile scripting for 3D objects in Open Cobalt. I seem to remember we once experimented with "remote-controlling" Croquet objects using a locally-run Tweak project. But this was some time ago so I'm hazy on the details. Do you have an idea what would be needed for actual scripting of croquet objects using a 2D Tweak tile interface?

- Bert -