[squeak-dev] [ANN] Magma 1.1r2

Miguel Enrique Cobá Martínez miguel.coba at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 07:46:29 UTC 2010

El jue, 29-07-2010 a las 18:55 -0500, Chris Muller escribió:
> I am pleased to announce a new release of Magma containing my updates
> since 1.1r1:

- All underscore assignments have now been updated to ANSI assignments.

Very Good!

>   'Ma files additions-cmm.13.mcz'.

This is a new package. What other package depends on it?

> These package versions are available in the "MagmaTester" project of
> squeaksource.com.

Why on MagmaTester? I thought that for released versions, they were
always on Magma repository and that MagmaTester was for your beta and
not released yet versions, isn't that true anymore?

In repository squeaksource.com/WriteBarrier, there are packages:

WriteBarrier-tbn.28.mcz
WriteBarrier-cmm.27.mcz

Then in MagmaTester repository there is

WriteBarrier-cmm.28.mcz