[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-ar.456.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sat Jul 31 01:52:59 UTC 2010

Andreas Raab uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-ar.456.mcz

Name: Morphic-ar.456
Author: ar
Time: 30 July 2010, 6:51:28.196 pm
UUID: 1ae494bf-44b2-5d4e-a9eb-5d35f4d6ce98
Ancestors: Morphic-ar.455

Reclassify methods belonging to Morphic, not Etoys.

=============== Diff against Morphic-ar.455 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: HaloMorph>>doMakeSiblingOrDup:with: (in category 'handles') -----
+ doMakeSiblingOrDup: evt with: dupHandle
+ 	"Ask hand to duplicate my target, if shift key *is* pressed, or make a sibling if shift key *not* pressed"
+
+ 	^ (evt shiftPressed or: [target couldMakeSibling not])
+ 		ifFalse:
+ 			[self doMakeSibling: evt with: dupHandle]
+ 		ifTrue:
+ 			[dupHandle color: Color green.
+ 			self doDup: evt with: dupHandle]!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: HaloMorph>>doDupOrMakeSibling:with: (in category 'handles') -----
+ doDupOrMakeSibling: evt with: dupHandle
+ 	"Ask hand to duplicate my target, if shift key *not* pressed, or make a sibling if shift key *is* pressed"
+
+ 	^ (evt shiftPressed and: [target couldMakeSibling])
+ 		ifTrue:
+ 			[dupHandle color: Color green muchDarker.