[squeak-dev] Re: Update on Morphic 3

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Jun 2 00:43:56 UTC 2010

Very interesting, thanks. One thing I noticed was your comment on:

"The next example is interesting because it exhibits a common problem
with vector graphics. If you have adjacent polygons, the anti aliased
edges superimpose and create this white line artifact. You can see that
the Morphic 3 image is a lot less pixelated. But look below...

This last one is done with a new technique I developed for Morphic 3
that completely avoids the problem, without creating other artifacts and
without any need for user intervention."

Can you say something about what you're doing? I'm curious about what
you've done to address this issue (and whether it's applicable to
real-time rendering).

Cheers,
   - Andreas