[squeak-dev] Did I just miss the Open Cobalt | 1.0alpha1rc32 monthly Skype meeting?

Benjamin L. Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 02:54:14 UTC 2010

Just out of curiosity, did I just miss the Open Cobalt | 1.0alpha1rc32
monthly Skype meeting about three hours ago?  I just opened Skype to
that channel, but not much discussion seemed to have transpired there
this morning.

-- Benjamin L. Russell
http://dekudekuplex.wordpress.com/
"Furuike ya, kawazu tobikomu mizu no oto." -- Matsuo Basho^