[squeak-dev] Re: Did I just miss the Open Cobalt | 1.0alpha1rc32 monthly Skype meeting?

Benjamin L. Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 00:48:06 UTC 2010

I just logged onto Skype to see if he had rescheduled the meeting for
this week instead, but nobody showed up.  Chris didn't respond to an e-
mail inquiry that I sent him last week asking about what had happened
to the meeting.

Does anybody know when the next Open Cobalt | 1.0alpha1rc32 monthly
Skype meeting will be held?

-- Benjamin L. Russell