[squeak-dev] About Morphic-cmm.442

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 03:28:48 UTC 2010

This is a little fix from Henry Johansen which, for me, improves the
rendering of rotated Morphs with respect to translucency.  Today when
Morphs are rotated they are always drawn with the Form paint rule, but
Henriks change allows Form blend for 32-bit displays.

It seems to work, and improves the look of my applications.  You can
see the difference easily by rotating a simple RectangleMorph that is
alpha-colored..

However, as there are certainly more-qualified experts who may wish to
comment on the subject first, I thought I would start it at the Inbox.

 - Chris