[squeak-dev] About Morphic-cmm.442

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 20:59:37 UTC 2010

Hmm, I noticed that the "fuzzy edges" only seem to be there only when
it's rotation is not a multiple of 90-degrees.

Another observation:  That when it is exactly 0-degrees (straight up),
the translucent color is true, but at all other angles, it is somewhat
"darkened".  I'm not sure why, but there is some "shadow" logic in
that same method..

Also, I don't notice any fuzzy edges on standard morphs (Polygon and
Rectangle), regardless of angle, just the SketchMorph like you pointed
out.

Is your objection about visual-quality of those rotated sketches or
are you saying those fuzzy edges could affect color-testing logic in
eToy programs?  It sounds like you are saying the latter..

It would indeed be nice if we can have our cake and eat it too..

 - Chris