[squeak-dev] Cog VM

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Tue Jun 15 13:24:10 UTC 2010

Andreas wrote (in another thread)
>WIW, when I saw this code I got reminded how positively ancient and
>unused it is and gave it a thumbs-down. There has been no use for this
>code in ten years, and there will be no use for it in Cog, so it's gone
>now.

Hi Andreas,

any news on the Cog VM?

Last time Göran asked (see [1]) there was no answer ... but
maybe it is possible to get some more infos about the state of the project.

Elliots blog http://www.mirandabanda.org/cogblog/
wasnt updated since 2009 and I can imagine the community is
highly interested in any further information you or Elliot
are allowed to share.

Thx
T.

[1] http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/vm-dev/2010-January/003599.html