[squeak-dev] Re: text wrapping issue

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 16:16:06 UTC 2010

Yes.  Set

    RealEstateAgent standardSize: 450 at 550

so that window proportions are a little taller and narrower.

Then, open up DateAndTimeEpochTest in a browser (hierarchy or
package-pane, either one).   _Do not resize_ the window after it
opens.  Then, just select any method.  Arrow down, observing the
right-margin of the code.  On many methods, the code is truncated,
sometimes even in the middle of a character...

 - Chris