[squeak-dev] 4.1 GUI Changes - Buttons not working in my code

Jon Hylands jon at huv.com
Thu Jun 24 14:44:19 UTC 2010

On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 16:38:25 +0200, "Torsten Bergmann"
<astares at gmx.de> wrote:

>Maybe you should use layouts (LayoutFrame) instead of alignment morphs
>to construct the UI.

I'm actually using both - I find it handy to lay out the main areas on
the screen with LayoutFrame, but then the parts inside each with
alignment morphs. I suppose I could try using child layout frames, but
I've got about 25-30 existing GUIs that I'd rather just be able to
have work, without having to do extensive changes right now.

I finally figured out how to make it work - I replaced AlignmentMorph
with BorderedMorph, and it seems to be working again.

Later,
Jon