[squeak-dev] stream>>#nextPutAll: changed to returncollectioninstead of the stream?

Rob Withers reefedjib at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 27 14:51:28 UTC 2010

All Crypto except SSL and X509 passes unit tests - green.  The X509 tests
fail because the example certificates are expired.

Back to the return value of #nextPutAll:, I am surprised that such basic
protocol and classes are changing this late in the game.  How are we to know
that the current implementation is locked down and invariant?

just askin',
Rob