[squeak-dev] stream>>#nextPutAll:changed toreturn collectioninstead of the stream?

Rob Withers reefedjib at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 27 20:32:55 UTC 2010

From: "C. David Shaffer" <cdshaffer at acm.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2010 11:12 AM
To: "The general-purpose Squeak developers list"
Subject: Re: [squeak-dev] stream>>#nextPutAll:changed	toreturncollectioninsteadof the stream?

> On 06/27/10 10:59, Rob Withers wrote:
>> SWEET!   Somebody has been *seriously* using my SSL implementation.  I
>> think that's awesome!   I hope they found the basic framework
>> useful.   Do you know who jrd is?
>>
>> We should get this into the Crypto repository forthwith.
>>
>> Rob
>>

> I don't know about others but your code is part of every image I use.
> HTTP/S support is pretty much a requirement these days. :-)
>
> David

That's awesome to hear!  What are you doing with it?  Squeak to squeak or
squeak to the world?  What kind of application?  Please tell me about it!

I don't know the state of the Squeak web browser.  It is a real shame that
someone didn't pick up alternative work that was done.  I was thinking a
JavaScript interpreter would be cool to have and then why not turn Squeak
into a browser, a la Chrome.

:-)

Rob