[squeak-dev] IMPORTANT: Election candidates!

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Mon Mar 1 10:52:51 UTC 2010

Hi all!

As you know we have an ongoing campaigning period for the Election 2010
that ends on the 3rd of march!

This means time is short and AFAIK (unless I missed someone, please tell
me) we have 6 candidates for 7 seats!

Unless we get more than 7 candidates there are three scenarios:

- Go through with the election process (to see how they rate against
each other) anyway. Kinda pointless.

- Skip the rest of the election and just take the 6 we have!

- Lower the number of seats in the board and go through with the election.

...ehm, or something else really clever. :)

Now, people - please step forward as candidates or please express your
feelings about my thoughts above.

regards, Göran