[squeak-dev] IMPORTANT: Election candidates!

Gary Dunn osp at aloha.com
Tue Mar 2 00:27:00 UTC 2010

On Mon, 01 Mar 2010 11:52:51 +0100 Goran Krampe <goran at krampe.se> wrote:

> Now, people - please step forward as candidates or please express your
> feelings about my thoughts above.

I'll step foward even though I still feel like a newb compared to many of you. I have a demanding full time IT job as well as other interests in music, cycling, and old cars. After all that I run the Open Slate Project. My interest in Squeak is to make it the software platform for Open Slate. I admit I still have much to learn, and am willing to help in whatever way I can.
--
Gary Dunn, Honolulu
osp at aloha.com
http://openslate.net/