[squeak-dev] Re: Physical Etoys released!

Benjamin L. Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 01:33:17 UTC 2010

Ricardo Moran <richi.moran at gmail.com>
writes:

> Unfortunately, this version of Physical Etoys only works in
> Windows. We are currently working on supporting Linux (especially the
> Sugar platform) so stay tuned for future releases!

Please keep support for Mac OS X in mind, too (I use 10.5.8 Leopard
(PPC))!

-- Benjamin L. Russell
http://dekudekuplex.wordpress.com/
"Furuike ya, kawazu tobikomu mizu no oto." -- Matsuo Basho^