[squeak-dev] Re: Physical Etoys released!

Benjamin L. Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 01:35:34 UTC 2010

Ricardo Moran <richi.moran at gmail.com>
writes:

> Unfortunately, this version of Physical Etoys only works in Windows. We are currently working on supporting Linux (especially the Sugar platform) so stay tuned for future releases!

Please keep support for Mac OS X in mind, too (I use 10.5.8 Leopard
(PPC))!

-- Benjamin L. Russell
http://dekudekuplex.wordpress.com/
"Furuike ya, kawazu tobikomu mizu no oto." -- Matsuo Basho^