[squeak-dev] [Election] 11 candidates! One more day for candidates

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Tue Mar 2 15:59:24 UTC 2010

Hi all!

Really nice to see that a few brave souls :) stepped up and we now have
a whopping 11 candidates to choose among. That is a good number!

A few remarks:

- Tomorrow will be the day when I finalize the list of candidates. So
hurry up if you want to be a candidate!

- If you want to participate in the election you need to get onto the
voters list, UNLESS you voted last year, then you are already on. See
header "Voter list" on: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6150

- From tomorrow we enter the "Continued campaigning period" until the
10th where the actual election starts!

regards, Göran