[squeak-dev] Fwd: Squeak and RosettaCode

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Mar 3 04:03:16 UTC 2010

Anyone interested?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Squeak and RosettaCode
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 03:37:59 +0000
From: Bruce Axtens <axtens_b at users.sourceforge.net>

Message body follows:

Dear Sir

Squeak is a significant accomplishment. More people should know
about it. May I suggest RosettaCode <http://www.rosettacode.org>. This
is a programming chrestomathy site which compares languages by
defining tasks and challenging programmers to solve those tasks with
their preferred language.

I have no affiliation with the site. I am simply a programmer, attempting
these tasks with VBScript. I have benefited from facing these tasks, and
I am sure you shall also. It will also introduce more people to Squeak,
leading perhaps to a more widespread adoption of the language.

Kind regards,
Bruce M. Axtens