[squeak-dev] AlternatePluggableListMorphOfMany

Alexander Lazarević laza at blobworks.com
Wed Mar 3 21:34:37 UTC 2010

Looking for senders or implementors after setting the pref yields in
an error for me right now

MorphicToolBuilder(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
#pluggableAlternateMultiSelectionListSpec
	Receiver: a MorphicToolBuilder
	Arguments and temporary variables:
		aMessage: 	pluggableAlternateMultiSelectionListSpec
		exception: 	MessageNotUnderstood:
MorphicToolBuilder>>pluggableAlternateMultiSel...etc...
		resumeValue: 	nil
	Receiver's instance variables:
		parent: 	nil
		widgets: 	nil
		panes: 	nil
		parentMenu: 	nil

MessageTrace>>buildMessageListWith:
	Receiver: a MessageTrace
	Arguments and temporary variables:
		builder: 	a MorphicToolBuilder
		listSpec: 	nil
	Receiver's instance variables:
		dependents: 	nil
		contents: 	''
		currentCompiledMethod: 	nil
		contentsSymbol: 	nil
		systemOrganizer: 	('Kernel-Chronology' ChronologyConstants Date
DateAndTime Dura...etc...
		classOrganizer: 	nil
		metaClassOrganizer: 	nil
		systemCategoryListIndex: 	0
		classListIndex: 	0
		messageCategoryListIndex: 	0
		messageListIndex: 	1
		editSelection: 	#none
		metaClassIndicated: 	false
		messageList: 	an OrderedCollection(a MethodReference Class >>
hasMethods a Metho...etc...
		autoSelectString: 	'hasMethods'
		growable: 	nil
		autoSelectStrings: 	an OrderedCollection('hasMethods' 'hasMethods'
'hasMethods' ...etc...
		messageSelections: 	an OrderedCollection(true false false false
false false fals...etc...
		anchorIndex: 	nil

[] in MessageTrace(MessageSet)>>buildWith:
	Receiver: a MessageTrace
	Arguments and temporary variables:
<<error during printing>
[...]

[] in MessageTrace(StringHolder)>>buildWindowWith:specs:
	Receiver: a MessageTrace
[...]

--- The full stack ---
MorphicToolBuilder(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
#pluggableAlternateMultiSelectionListSpec
MessageTrace>>buildMessageListWith:
[] in MessageTrace(MessageSet)>>buildWith:
[] in MessageTrace(StringHolder)>>buildWindowWith:specs:
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>do:
MessageTrace(StringHolder)>>buildWindowWith:specs:
MessageTrace(MessageSet)>>buildWith:
MorphicToolBuilder(ToolBuilder)>>build:
MorphicToolBuilder>>open:
MorphicToolBuilder>>open:label:
ToolBuilder class>>open:label:
MessageTrace class(MessageSet class)>>openMessageList:name:autoSelect:
StandardToolSet class>>browseMessageSet:name:autoSelect:
ToolSet class>>browseMessageSet:name:autoSelect:
SystemNavigation>>browseMessageList:name:autoSelect:
SystemNavigation>>browseAllCallsOn:
SmalltalkEditor(TextEditor)>>sendersOfIt
...etc...