[squeak-dev] Re: Towards a Trunk Release [help needed]

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Mar 4 08:10:28 UTC 2010

On 3/4/10 5:09 AM, "Gary Dunn" <osp at aloha.com> wrote:

> I ran some tests on the Squeak3.11-9371-alpha.image and posted the
> results to
>
> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6148
>
> Others have listed what failed. How do I generate that listing?

Until now by using halos,  you click on the panel until you select some like
a PluggableListMorphPlus<Failure List>(306) .

Inspect with the wrench item , look for #list or do self list inspect in the
lower pane of inspector.

I think a good exercise is figure how you could have this exported as a file
in your working dir.

Hints: the model of the window is TestRunner, look and you quick find
failedList ....

Keep the good work , its a valuable info discover the 64bit experimental Vm
gives 10 failures and the regular one 15.

Edgar