[squeak-dev] Re: [Election] Candidate list with 11 candidates is final, 6 days until election starts!

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri Mar 5 23:45:23 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Miguel" == Miguel Enrique Cobá Martinez <miguel.coba at gmail.com> writes:

Miguel> Then Squeak refuses to remove Etoys from base image, even is in process
Miguel> the update and resync of Etoys with upstream squeakland code.

I do believe the intent is to make etoys unloadable.  If you've heard
otherwise, can you poin at it, so that I can be up to date?

Miguel> If the board refuses to remove etoys that is for me that they have a
Miguel> preference for the educational use of squeak than the commercial use of
Miguel> squeak.

As a member of the board, I can tell you this is *not* an intent.