[squeak-dev] The Trunk: EToys-ar.65.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sat Mar 6 05:44:03 UTC 2010

Andreas Raab uploaded a new version of EToys to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/EToys-ar.65.mcz

Name: EToys-ar.65
Author: ar
Time: 5 March 2010, 9:43:17.123 pm
UUID: 596904c4-9a55-6e41-8983-5f0161bc71b0
Ancestors: EToys-ar.64

Clean up after Smalltalk/SystemDictionary refactoring.

=============== Diff against EToys-ar.64 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: SmalltalkImage>>vocabularyDemanded (in category '*Etoys-copying') -----
+ vocabularyDemanded
+ 	"Answer the vocabulary that the receiver really would like to use in a Viewer"
+
+ 	^ Vocabulary vocabularyNamed: #System!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: SmalltalkImage>>assureUniClass (in category '*Etoys-copying') -----
+ assureUniClass
+ 	"Assure that the receiver has a uniclass.  Or rather, in this case, stop short of fulfilling such a request"
+
+ 	self error: 'We do not want uniclasses descending from here'
+ !

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: StandardScriptingSystem>>customEventsRegistry (in category '*Etoys-customevents-custom events') -----
  customEventsRegistry
+ 	^Smalltalk globals at: #CustomEventsRegistry ifAbsentPut: [ IdentityDictionary new ].!
- 	^Smalltalk at: #CustomEventsRegistry ifAbsentPut: [ IdentityDictionary new ].!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: SystemDictionary>>vocabularyDemanded (in category '*Etoys-copying') -----
-

- ----- Method: SystemDictionary>>assureUniClass (in category '*Etoys-copying') -----
- assureUniClass
- 	"Assure that the receiver has a uniclass.  Or rather, in this case, stop short of fulfilling such a request"
-
- 	self error: 'We do not want uniclasses descending from here'
- !