[squeak-dev] Class comment for SmalltalkImage (was: SmalltalkImage current vs Smalltalk: Option #3)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Mar 6 18:22:50 UTC 2010

On Sat, Mar 06, 2010 at 09:24:19AM -0800, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> Oh, and the class comments for SmalltalkImage and SystemDictionary
> need a bit of love now.

How about this as a class comment for SmalltalkImage?

   "I represent the current image and runtime environment, including
   system organization, the virtual machine, object memory, plugins
   and source files. My instance variable #globals is a reference to
   the system dictionary of global variables and class names.

   My singleton instance is called Smalltalk."

Dave