[squeak-dev] Updated trunk image (Squeak3.11-9622-alpha.zip)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 21:05:59 UTC 2010

On 3/6/10 7:09 PM, "Michael Haupt" <mhaupt at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am really sorry: I missed your e-mail.
>
> Best,
>
> Michael

Very happy the base or core or "Mendieta" for nobody feels hurt about the
name is on top of list now.

A long way is before us.

FunSqueak is teaching a lot and Mendieta have more to learn.
So how we got from Mendieta to FunSqueak without too much troubles ?

My zip have new SqueakV3dot11.sources at the point I do Smalltalk
unloadAllKnownPackages..

The lots of changes Andreas do and bravo for he take Squeak to another
level.

Must have new sources and must be the default thing.

We are serious about modularization ?

Or need some Pharopata tell us we are wrong for made changes ?

Edgar

P.S Also I send friendly private mail to you (February 10) for all work
together.....