[squeak-dev] Re: [Election] Candidate list with 11 candidates is final, 6 days until election starts!

Miguel Enrique Cobá Martinez miguel.coba at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 22:13:06 UTC 2010

El sáb, 06-03-2010 a las 21:47 +0100, Karl Ramberg escribió:
> Miguel Enrique Cobá Martinez skrev 2010-03-06 20:58:

> Troll
>
> Karl

Woa, and I am a troll because I listed the things I think that are
missing in Squeak in order to be easier to use it for commercial thing?

Amazed! Well... no, forget it. Once again to all, sorry for disturbing
your playfield. I promise myself not to ask nothing else here.

Good look Squeak and people.

Best regards,

--
Miguel Cobá