[squeak-dev] Re: [Election] Candidate list with 11 candidates is final, 6 days until election starts!

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 22:24:12 UTC 2010

2010/3/6 Miguel Enrique Cobá Martinez <miguel.coba at gmail.com>:
> El sáb, 06-03-2010 a las 21:47 +0100, Karl Ramberg escribió:
>> Miguel Enrique Cobá Martinez skrev 2010-03-06 20:58:
>
>> Troll
>>
>> Karl
>
> Woa, and I am a troll because I listed the things I think that are
> missing in Squeak in order to be easier to use it for commercial thing?
>
> Amazed! Well... no, forget it. Once again to all, sorry for disturbing
> your playfield. I promise myself not to ask nothing else here.
>
> Good look Squeak and people.
>
> Best regards,
>
> --
> Miguel Cobá
> http://miguel.leugim.com.mx

Hi Miguel,
you know, complaining is not the best way to reach your goals.
By positive proposals and/or contributions you could gain audience.

You don't have to agree every decision, as we don't have to approve
all of your proposals,
but if you take a negative and a bit aggressive attitude, it's the
surest way to not be listened at all.

Cheers

Nicolas