[squeak-dev] Squeak Constitution

Jecel Assumpcao Jr jecel at merlintec.com
Sun Mar 7 00:15:14 UTC 2010

I am against adding Terms of Reference because I don't see that it would
help - the problems we have had in the past would still have happened
for a given set of rules, while for a different set of rules which would
have avoided them we would have had far worse problems. What other open
source projects have anything like this? Debian is the only one I can
think of, and it is rather different.

But my vote is just one, and I have no idea what the other 200 or so
Squeakers think (only Ken and Keith have previously voiced their
opinions, and now Matthew). If the community says it wants this, I would
in no way oppose it.

-- Jecel