[squeak-dev] temporarily broken source.squeak.org diff

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 01:53:47 UTC 2010

Sorry, I temporarily broke the diff report due to my definition of
vmPath from commandLine which has overriden previous vmPath version
(primitive).
Unfortunately, they differ, the primitive one had an ending pathDelimiter.
It seems like the announcements of system changes is broken in my own image...
Thus the browser failed to warn me about the override.

Here are the two commits that went silently in trunk:

Nicolas

Name: System-nice.287