[squeak-dev] A Confession

Ronald Spengler ron.spengler at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 06:38:53 UTC 2010

Friends,

Ronald Spengler is a pseudonym. When I came into the community, the
American market had crashed, and engineers were being laid off at even
the most stable companies. I feared that under those circumstances, I
might be marked for spending my weekends on Squeak. Alas: my position
at the company has been eliminated at last, due instead, to
downsizing.

I think now is a good time to finally introduce myself, stripped of
this disguise. I pray you'll forgive my little ruse.

Yours in Fascination and Service,

Casey Ransberger