[squeak-dev] Updated trunk image (Squeak3.11-9622-alpha.zip)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 08:58:41 UTC 2010

On 3/7/10 6:14 AM, "Josh Gargus" <josh at schwa.ca> wrote:

> I noticed this too, and thought it was odd.  Edgar, could you elaborate on why
> you feel it's necessary to be on the board to have your technical
> contributions incorporated into the trunk?  It doesn't seem necessary to me,
> but maybe I misunderstood something.
>
> Cheers,
> Josh

I send tons of ignored messages, don't want more fights.
I was the ReleaseTeam manager as Andreas said?
Or not ?

If I was the manager , why don't have access to ftp 3.11 folders?
Or why my request to have access to  <http://ftp.squeak.org/Experiments/>
so I move all the compressed sources work I have in atspace don't was
answered ?

Keith sure could do more if he have a seat at his time.

And I need explain feelings ?
How could I explain life in Rosario without the talent of Roberto
Fontanarrosa ?

Me habia parecido que la inquisición termino, pero veo que siguen quemando a
los que pensamos distinto.

Edgar