[squeak-dev] Updated trunk image (Squeak3.11-9622-alpha.zip)

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 12:35:42 UTC 2010

Hi Michael:

I will try to help on understand Edgar again, I hope nobody feels offended....

2010/3/7 Michael Haupt <mhaupt at gmail.com>:
> Edgar,
>
> On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 10:05 PM, Edgar J. De Cleene
> <edgardec2005 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Very happy the base or core or "Mendieta" for nobody feels hurt about the
>> name is on top of list now.
>
> what do you mean? I really do not understand this. Sorry, but your
> handling of English is rather unusual. Since I don't speak Spanish, I
> can't even try to map it to your native language.

I think that Edgar try to point here that he is happy by the fact that
having a minimal image
(a small one) is on top of goals now regardless its name/author (base,
core or "Mendieta" [1] this last, a work
from Edgar).

[1] http://www.todohistorietas.com.ar/fontanarrosa.htm (Sorry is in
spanish. Mendieta is the dog of a well know
cartoon here named "Inodoro Pereyra" of the (unfortunately died)
Roberto Fontanarrosa, from Rosario, Argentina,
the city were Edgar lives.

Germán.