[squeak-dev] Updated trunk image (Squeak3.11-9622-alpha.zip)

keith keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 7 15:41:43 UTC 2010

On 7 Mar 2010, at 07:13, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> On 3/7/10 1:09 AM, "keith" <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> So Edgar,
>>
>> now you feel need a board seat in order to move forward your
>> particular technical ideas?
>>
>> Keith
>
> If you Keith was in the Board , maybe they don't throw away your
> valuable
> work ?

May be the board is supposed to work in consultation with its members
and the people it represents.

The fact that you feel a need for "political power" in order to
protect your technical wares indicates to me that the board is failing
in its role.

So now it seems we have an elected release team, and the board concept
has fallen to the wayside.

Keith