[squeak-dev] Updated trunk image (Squeak3.11-9622-alpha.zip)

keith keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 7 15:49:17 UTC 2010

On 7 Mar 2010, at 10:55, Germán Arduino wrote:

> Let me try to help on understanding Edgar feelings.
>
> I think (correct me Edgar if I'm wrong) that Edgar thinks that his
> contributions are mostly ignored (from years...) and
> with a seat on the Board he can have more attention as well as more
> possibilities of go to a modular, small image,
> that is his goal from long long time.
>
> Just my 0.02....

I agree, and this is another indicator for me that the board is
failing in its remit, if the only way that the board can represent
members to their satisfaction is if said member gets elected
themselves, so they have a voice.

I was told by a board member that charisma is what you need to move
things forward around here. Apparently, neither Edgar nor I have that
charisma, and Andreas does. Scary stuff for I thought was a technical
forum.

Keith