[squeak-dev] MIDI plugin [was: Google Summer Of Code 2010 news!!!]

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Sun Mar 7 16:41:14 UTC 2010

actually I have not made myself clear about the MIDI support:

currently I'm developing a musical composition framework on Windows,
where the MIDIplugin works fine. on linux, there is no MIDIplugin built
in the VM

so I have this test:

	| plugins |

	plugins _ (SmalltalkImage current listBuiltinModules, SmalltalkImage
current listLoadedModules) collect: [:pn | (pn findTokens: ' ') first
asSymbol].

	self assert: (plugins identityIncludes: #MIDIPlugin).

... which fails in linux, and I would like to have it green, and use the
MIDIplugin exactly as in Windows.

is this possible now ? is it possible from the code you gave me ?

best,

Stef