[squeak-dev] replacing getSystemAttribute:

keith keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 7 20:15:30 UTC 2010

>> Simply put I am inviting you to contribute your ideas to the
>> implementation
>> of StartupManager, rather than start some competing implementation,
>> which
>> will then undermine the effort I put into StartupManger.
>> how about it?
>> Keith
>>

> It would be good to have a bit of cross fork coordination for the
> basic system features.
> Do you have a MC source or changeSet available ?

"It would be good"... I disagree, I would say it is essential.

Code is available in:

https://code.launchpad.net/~keithy/cuis/System-Support_StartupManager

If you check it our you will find a cross fork changesets for each
slice of functionality, and a cuis-integration changeset.

To work with these changesets in all forks of squeak, I recommend you
take a look at

http://smalltalkers.pbworks.com/Getting-Started

regards

Keith