[squeak-dev] Re: Uploading mczs to the Trunk (Was: Re: Working with Trunk and Package loading)

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 09:53:00 UTC 2010

2010/3/7 Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de>:
> On 3/7/2010 2:18 PM, Nicolas Cellier wrote:
>>
>> It does not work that well for me because VMMaker has some Undeclared,
>> and PackageDependency fails probably because a lot of Package-Info are
>> still around after comparing with Pharo (which split the packages),
>> but I will probably find a workaround.
>
> Is there an easy way to recreate this problem?
>
> Cheers,
>  - Andreas

I think so.
Open MC.
Browse a Pharo repository,
open Merge window for a few Collection-* packages.
This should register some packageInfo in PackageOrganizer default and
make the dependency tests fail.
(since PakageOrganizer default packages are extracted from a
Dictionary, I can't really predict the order, but once
Collections-Sequenceable is before Collections, you're done...)

I don't understand anything to these Package*...
They seem to register but never unregister,
Too many levels and to few comments for my taste...

Nicolas