[squeak-dev] [Election] How to become a voter!

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Mon Mar 8 12:08:10 UTC 2010

Hi folks!

It has come to my attention that it might seem hard to become a voter.

It is NOT hard, we just need to keep a registry of "real" voters - and
the only thing we want is for that registry to be correct.

This means that the threshold to become a voter is not hard at all - I
basically just need to be convinced that you are indeed serious. For
example, anyone who has a record of posts on squeak-dev showing a
legitimate engagement in the community would be eligible.

So please, if you WANT to vote and have a history of posts OR can get
someone else to vouch for you, send an email to voters at squeak.org!

regards, Göran