[squeak-dev] [Election] How to become a voter!

Casimiro de Almeida Barreto casimiro.barreto at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 12:51:27 UTC 2010

Em 08-03-2010 09:08, Göran Krampe escreveu:
> Hi folks!
>
> It has come to my attention that it might seem hard to become a voter.
>
> It is NOT hard, we just need to keep a registry of "real" voters - and
> the only thing we want is for that registry to be correct.
>
> This means that the threshold to become a voter is not hard at all - I
> basically just need to be convinced that you are indeed serious. For
> example, anyone who has a record of posts on squeak-dev showing a
> legitimate engagement in the community would be eligible.
>
> So please, if you WANT to vote and have a history of posts OR can get
> someone else to vouch for you, send an email to voters at squeak.org!
>
> regards, Göran

Perhaps it could be helpful to describe how to vote: is it enough to
send mail with your voted candidate(s)? How many candidates may be voted
(all six, one, more than six)? From when to when? (meaning voting hours
at some given time-zone, preferably expressed in +/-hours(GMT))

I usually rely on gpg for signing my e-mail. It is kind of universal &
can be used to certify votes.

Best regards,

Casimiro