[squeak-dev] Re: [Squeak 4.0] Mac metadata, zip, and the shell?

Ronald Spengler ron.spengler at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 19:17:55 UTC 2010

If you're right, hooray! Because it's totally painless to use the
'zip' command to roll a zip file from the shell, which saves me a
maddening manual step. I'm going to move this way unless I hear from
John that it's an issue; AFAIK, __MACOSX is used to store useless crap
that will be automatically regenerated like image thumbnails, etc.,
but I do see it when I unpack the Mac archive from 3.10, so I want to
be sure.

--
Ron