[squeak-dev] More Candidate Questions

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Tue Mar 9 01:31:26 UTC 2010

At <http://www.squeak.org/Foundation/> it says the Squeak Oversight Board is "building a legal presence".

Another apparently official SOB site site <http://squeakboard.wordpress.com/our-mission/>
mentions as one of the goals of the SOB is "a solid legal foundation"

I would like to ask the candidates:
Do you intend to continue with these previous commitments?
If so, what do you intend to put in place in order to build a legal presence?
If not, do you intend to change the SOB www presence goals as stated?

Ken G. Brown