[squeak-dev] More Candidate Questions

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at angband.za.org
Tue Mar 9 11:24:27 UTC 2010

Germán Arduino wrote:
> 2010/3/8 Ken G. Brown <kbrown at mac.com>:
>>
>> Thank you for your responses.
>> You are so far one of the 3 out of 11 Candidates who have responded.
>>

> This is the bad symptom. As far as I remember were 3 question to
> candidates, with
> really few responses.
>
> As I've said before, I think that not responding candidates don't
> deserve votes. It's not
> only matter of know what *each* candidate think, it's also matter of
> show interest.

There's really no need to expect people like Randall to answer all
manner of questions.

I have a _very_ clear idea on Randall's stances on things, simply by
lurking on the channel and reading Planet Squeak. Randall really does
put it out there, communication-wise.

(I use Randall as an example: some of the other candidates are almost as
frequent in their position statements :). )

frank