[squeak-dev] I wish retake old good practice

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 08:55:51 UTC 2010

Folks;

I the past we have the   release at lists.squeakfoundation.org for discuss
about the release process.
I friendly invite all wishing discuss plans, give feedback, etc to join the
list.
In particular , I wish talk about my fork SL3dot11 and how this could be 4.2
SqueakCore.
For this I move to http://ftp.squeak.org/Experiments/ all I using now.

And pick Experiments because I know my ways is not business as usual.

All with deeper Smalltalk, be kind with me.

Y recuerden que aca abajo del mundo no nos gusta matar mosquitos con un
cañon.
Preferimos matar dragones con una gomera.

And remember in the Wild South we don¹t like kill mosquitoes with a cannon.
We prefer slay dragons with a rubber.

Edgar